Posted on: September 13, 2022
Why Choose Us?
Novolex - is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and
sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and
sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial
- Expected Travel: Approximately 10%
Our Sustainability Commitment
The Novolex sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our
products, our operations and our people. Each is critically
important to our growth and future as a business. These pillars
form the foundation of our company-wide commitment to
sustainability, helping us achieve our ambitious goals through our
How You'll Perform the Role
The Financial Analyst will assist with the implementation and
maintaining responsibility for a reporting system that gives a
detailed analysis of the division's sales results as compared to
budgets, forecasts, and prior years. This role will assist the
Commercial Finance Manager in partnering with the North American
sales team in the development of the annual sales plan, as well as
reforecasts. The Financial Analyst will report to the Commercial
- Assist with comparing and analyzing actual sales results with
prior year, budget and forecasts.
- Develop detailed monthly sales analyses by customer, channel
- Month end reporting for business unit internal reports,
divisional and corporate requests.
- Develop full understanding of customer programs and
- Support Commercial Finance Manager in partnering with sales
team to development the annual sales budget and reforecast.
- Analyze a wide variety of data to identify opportunities to
improve forecasting methods, including performance monitoring and
reporting against expectations, trend analysis, and forecasts.
- Ad hoc reporting for corporate.
- Support Commercial Finance Manager in partnering with
operations team to ensure demand and sales planning are in
- Special projects as assigned.
- Assist in the development of value-added financial analysis for
use by the organization to improve overall results. This includes
customer profitability, product profitability, and SKU
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within
the department, the Corporation and the community; maintains the
professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the
satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Participate in cross-functional business improvement
- Interface with senior leadership team
What We Need From You
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related Business
- At least 1 years of experience in a Finance or Accounting
- Experience in Manufacturing industry is a plus
- CPA / CMA / MBA or advanced degree is a plus
- Clearly understand integrated financial systems and the
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Proven analytical and financial skills, demonstrated strong
- Excellent business partnership skills
- Must be flexible in a dynamic environment and have the ability
to change priorities
- Willing to lead change, improve processes, and solve
What You'll Get From Us
BenefitsWith safety as our top priority and a commitment to
employee well-being an important focus, we offer comprehensive and
competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision
insurance (including Telehealth options) as well as a variety of
other well-being resources focused on mental, physical and
financial health. Specific benefits and well-being programs may
vary depending on where you work.
Community EngagementAt Novolex, giving back to the local
communities that support us is important. Our Focused Giving
Program prioritizes support for organizations whose missions
promote sustainability initiatives or address food and hunger
needs. We also encourage facility level support of activities in
the communities where our employees live and work.
Training and DevelopmentWe offer constant opportunities for
advancement. From skills development to advanced education
programs, training and development programs and courses are
available through Novolex University. Programs include company and
industry training curricula, support for formal education through
the Tuition Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System
that supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the
Job Reference: US01291
Keywords: Novolex, Covington , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!