Company: Fidelity TalentSource
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your
next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently
sourcing for a Communication Manager to work in Smithfield, Rhode
Island.The RoleThe Communications Manager is responsible for
helping plan sponsors at not-for-profit organizations communicate
information about their retirement plans to their plan
participants. This role provides recommendations on the development
and production of multi-channel communications and is responsible
for the production workflow and timely, quality final delivery.
This candidate works well with multiple client service team serving
the needs of multiple clients - often with complex retirement
programs.The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing, or
- Print production and digital marketing experience
- Five to seven years of project management experience
- Excellent written and oral skills, attention to detail, editing
and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in the following: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of three years Defined Contribution experience
- Graphic Design, Photoshop, and video experience a plus
- Analytical thinking; customer service orientation;
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Excellent and effective oral/written communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects; thrive in a fast pace
deadline driven environment and work well as independently
- Demonstrated strong leadership, motivation, negotiation and
- Creative thinking and strong problem resolution skills
- Excellent decision-making ability and risk management
- Technical proficiency and ability to work with multiple systems
- Excellent attention to detail, editing and proofreading
- Fostered relationship building and interpersonalJob Overview
- Complete oversight and execution of communications across a
broad array of channels and systems, including print, email, and
- Complex problem-solving skills to resolve production issues and
inventory management challenges.
- Finding opportunities to improve internal processes and
increase time and cost efficiency.
- In-depth knowledge of Fidelity's digital workplace platform (ie
NetBenefits) to effectively coordinate client-requested
customization from posting of communications to troubleshooting
switch-driven customization requests.
- Coordination with our print vendor on the printing and mailing
of print communications.
- Ownership of procedural development and maintenance of policies
and controls as applicable across the TEM market segment.
- Coordination with various business partners and collaboration
with management to identify & implement process improvement
opportunitiesThe TeamThe Communications Manager partners closely
with the Communication Consultant in the Tax-Exempt Market, within
Personal Investing, to deliver critical retirement plan
communications and education. We are aligned closely with Fidelity
Workplace Investing, as we support retirement plans for tax-exempt
employers and their participants. Our clients are
organizations-healthcare, higher ed, government and faith-based-who
want to help people live better lives, and our mission is to help
their employees become retirement-readyCOVID Work PolicySafety is
our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer
safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working
approach. You'll be spending some of your time onsite depending on
the nature and needs of your role.Dynamic Working - Post
PandemicOur aim is to combine the best of working offsite with
coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent
balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of
your role, experience level, and working style.Your success and
growth is significant to us, so you'll want to enjoy the benefits
of coming together in person - face to face learning and training,
quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career
network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and
social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Keywords: Fidelity TalentSource, Covington , Communications Manager, Executive , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!