Marketing Project Manager
Company: Protective Life
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can
be a part of it.We -help protect our customers against life's
uncertainties. -Regardless of -where you work within the -company,
you'll be -helping provide protection and peace of mind when our
customers need it most.
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for managing the
project components of go-to-market strategies across various
channels of distribution to drive profitable sales growth. Through
collaboration with marketing strategy channel leaders and marketing
shared services partners, the incumbent will document project
requirements and timelines, initiate work requests, and schedule
and lead meetings necessary to inform, track and measure the
delivery of marketing initiatives.Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with marketing management and marketing strategy
owners to plan, define and document requirements necessary to
execute go-to-market strategies including a budget, timeline,
resource allocation, production specifications, and measurement
- Initiates new work requests with marketing shared
- Schedules and leads marketing planning and project meetings to
ensure cross-functional communication and prioritization.
- Coordinates across marketing shared services to ensure project
components will be delivered on time, within budget, and within
- Regularly reports on project statuses, conflicts, delays, and
impediments. Proactively suggests adjustments needed to rectify
challenges and negotiates solutions.
- Maintains promotional and advertising calendar, ensuring a
comprehensive plan across all distribution audiences.
- Partners with Marketing Analytics and Program Delivery to
prepare, maintain, analyze and distribute reporting to evaluate the
effectiveness of marketing efforts. Makes recommendations for
continuous improvement of project efficiencies.
- Serves as subject matter expert for project management
workflow, partnering with Marketing Operations to recommend and
implement continuous improvements
- Performs other duties as assigned Strives to support
initiatives that align with key corporate values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Serve People
- Build Trust
- Simplify EverythingQualifiations:
- 5 + years experience in marketing or project management
- Bachelor's degree required, with a concentration in business,
marketing, project management, or related discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of sales and marketing processes
- Advertising and promotional campaign experience are a
- Strong relationship development and negotiating skills among
internal and external business partners and team members.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and partner with sales
teams and other constituents to identify, prioritize and deliver on
- Experience in project management, execution, and delivery,
providing creative direction, and tracking progress against
- Ability to manage multiple high visibility, high urgency
projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Proficiency in Workfront and other project management tools
- Agile knowledge and experience are a plus. Comfortable working
in both Agile and waterfall workflows.
- Adaptable, solutions-oriented, and proactive in communication.
Able to easily identify risks and offer solutions.
- Experience managing print including outside vendor
relationships, quality assurance, and asset review.
- Experience managing website redesigns and website
- Working knowledge of SEO, tag management, and component-based
- Experience working with development teams outside of the
- Comfortable collaborating with Project Managers outside of the
marketing department including tech teams and PMO
- Familiar with PMO structure -This position is eligible to be a
hybrid position at the discretion of the manager and subject to our
virtual workplace standards. Performance-Based Compensation: This
position is eligible for an annual incentive based on individual
and Company performance. -Note: Pursuant to Colorado law,
Protective is providing the applicable salary range for Colorado
residents. Salary Range Specific to Colorado: $70,000 - $80,000
Employee Benefits: We aim to protect our employees' wellbeing
through a broad benefits offering. For example, we protect physical
wellbeing through health, dental and vision insurance. -We protect
mental wellbeing through mental health benefits and an employee
assistance program. -We protect time away from work with a variety
of paid time away benefits (e.g., paid time off, paid parental
leave, short-term disability, and a cultural observance day). -We
protect financial wellbeing through contributions to healthcare
accounts, a pension plan, and a 401(k) plan with Company matching.
All employees are encouraged to protect their overall wellbeing by
engaging in ProHealth Rewards, Protective's platform to improve
wellbeing while earning cash rewards. -Eligibility for certain
benefits may vary by position in accordance with the terms of the
Company's benefit plans.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Protective, we are committed to
providing an inclusive culture where all employees are able to
fully contribute and thrive. Our goal is to grow and develop our
people, attract diverse talent and support strong, diverse
We support diversity, equity, and inclusion by working to develop a
culture of inclusion and belonging led by leaders who develop
potential and embrace unique skills and abilities. Our aim is to
create an equitable and accountable environment for all leaders and
employees that will drive performance and impact business strategy.
In this way, we can increase overall diversity for leadership roles
and pipelines of talent by maturing our hiring practices, robust
development opportunities and focus on retention of key talent.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being
inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a
diverse and inclusive workforce.
Keywords: Protective Life, Covington , Marketing Project Manager, Executive , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!