Vice President, Sales Communication Consultant
Company: Fidelity Investments Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job Description:Vice-President, Sales Communications
ConsultantThe Sales Communications Consultant (CC) partners with
Relationship Management and the Sales organization to retain
existing client relationships and bring new corporate clients to
Fidelity. The Sales CC is responsible for positioning Fidelity's
participant experience and matching them to existing
clients/prospect's business needs in order differentiate Fidelity.
The role supports rebid activity and new sales in the primarily in
the Strategic, Large, and Mid markets. The Sales CC also partners
with Sales to provide mentorship and feedback to other team members
as part of the sales process. You may also collaborate with Sales
partners to craft custom RFP responses to build custom solutions
for Strategic Market prospects.TheExpertiseWe Are Looking For
- BA/BS required
- Experience in employee benefits communication and/or financial
services strongly preferred
- 5+ years Sales or presentation experience
- Series 7 and 63 licenses, or ability to obtain within 90 days
of hireThePurposeof Your RoleYou will work with the WI Sales Team
to showcase the participant engagement experience to new prospects
and existing clients in rebid during finals presentations. You will
drive the technology during finals meetings and demonstrate tools
and resources available to plan participants. You will also
effectively demonstrate how we can address specific goals that a
plan sponsor may have and drive better outcomes for their
- Strong presentation, consultative selling skills
- Virtual presentation skills
- Technology skills
- Expertise in communication theory and practice
- Knowledge of recordkeeping and other outsourcing services
- Strong influence, problem solving, negotiation, and analytical
- Strong project management skills
- Working knowledge of communication process from writing and
design through distribution across multiple media (print, internet,
- Ability to work independently and in a team sales
- Flexibility and ability to manage change
- Ability to give creative direction
- Ability to manage and service multiple projects
- Ability to travel 50%
- Has detailed knowledge of the communications and financial
industry and standards
- Makes decisions based on long-term industry trends and business
- Participate in sales activities with prospects, rebid clients,
and existing clients interested in expanding relationship with
- Deliver engaging and effective presentations which demonstrate
and differentiate our technology, communication and education
capabilities. Presentations are in-person, by phone or
- Provide assistance for RFP responses and development of custom
creative pieces, samples, case studies.
- Knowledgeable on all segments and products supported with
Communication and Education (C&E) by Fidelity.
- Serve as primary resource for business partners involved with
prospective and existing clients, such as Sales Support,
Acquisition Marketing, Sales, and Pricing.
- Act as a knowledgeable resource for client and internal
business partners on communication services, technology, and
- Keep current with benefits legislative information and industry
- Identify emerging communications trends for the
- Provides market insight to internal business partners for
development of new tools and services.
- Participate in non-client projects to benefit the unit or the
- Web tools and Technology demos.
- Assists CCs with rebids, responses to RFP's, presentation tips,
communications strategies, and market
insights.Certifications:Company OverviewFidelity Investments is a
privately held company with a missionto strengthen the financial
well-being of our clients.We help people invest and plan for their
future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in
delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions
and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions
to help invest their own clients' money.Join UsAt Fidelity, you'll
find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that
positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take
advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage
of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home.
Honored with a, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best
Place to Work in 2022. And you don't need a finance background to
succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning
so you can build the career you've always imagined.Many of our
associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to
COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office,
our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances
both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite
through what we're calling "."We invite you toFind Your
Fidelityat.Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and
retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of
inclusion and belonging.Fidelity will reasonably accommodate
applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in
the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an
accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an
email to, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.
Keywords: Fidelity Investments Inc., Covington , Vice President, Sales Communication Consultant, Executive , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...