General Manager (Full-time)
Company: Holiday Inn Cincinnati - Riverfront
Posted on: October 9, 2019
IDEAL CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will lead, supervise, and
direct the operations and financial performance of the hotel. The
General Manager is responsible for fostering the Atrium Hospitality
culture to deliver an excellent guest and associate experience.
- Develop short term and long term financial and operational
plans for the hotel which support the overall objectives of the
company. Prepare the annual hotel budget.
- Manage consistent profitability of the hotel, ensuring that
revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Monitor the performance of the hotel through verification and
analysis of guest satisfaction systems and monthly financial
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting
ongoing evaluations, investigating complaints, and initiating
- Develop new programs that result in an increased level of guest
satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Create and maintain a customer-driven hotel with a
customer-keeping vision that inspires associates to excel.
- Tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis. Monitor
property condition, cleanliness, cost control, and quality of
product and service throughout hotel.
- Establish and maintain applicable preventative maintenance
programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
- Maintain a security function to protect the assets of the hotel
and the personal safety of employees and guests.
- Assist Human Resources with associate issues following Atrium
- Interview, hire, train, conduct performance evaluations,
resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend
discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Participate in community affairs and maintain positive public
image for the property and Atrium Hospitality.
- Meet with potential and current clients to promote hotel.
- Active involvement in the Sales and Revenue Management function
including but not limited to: following Atrium Key Meeting SOPs
(Rev Max, Hot Prospects, Sales Strategy Meeting), involvement in
group site inspections and group closing process, review results
from ESS/MPSI Measurement Tool.
- Implement and maintain local and national sales/marketing
- Guide other members of the Executive Committee, Management and
associates to make sound business decisions.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned to meet
business needs. REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in hotel management, business, or related
field; or equivalent combination of education and experience to
meet the essential duties of the position.
- 3-5 years of Director of Operations or Assistant General
- Previous full service OR select service GM experience
- Rooms experience highly desirable.
- Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans,
security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations,
preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget
forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and
Keywords: Holiday Inn Cincinnati - Riverfront, Covington , General Manager (Full-time), Executive , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!