MA, LPN or RN - Triage - Multiple Positions & Locations Available
Company: HealthPoint Family Care
Posted on: November 12, 2021
HealthPoint Family Care is a private primary care provider
offering medical, women's health, dental and mental
health--services in Northern and Central Kentucky. The organization
employs over 160 highly qualified providers and support staff who
are dedicated to providing care for children, adolescents and
adults. HealthPoint Family Care employees enjoy a competitive
salary,--9 paid federal holidays, your birthday off paid and a
generous Paid Time off policy.-- In addition, you will have the
opportunity to participate in a wide array of benefits plans such
as health, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, Safe Harbor
401K Plan, long term disability and group/voluntary life insurance
plans. HealthPoint Family Care has multiple opportuntiies and
schedules available for experienced Medical Assistants, LPN's or
RN's that desire a telephone triage role in the Northern Kentucky
area.-- We have exciting opportunities located in our center
locations listed below:
- Newport Center - 215 East 11th Street, Newport, KY 41071
- Covington Center - 1401 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY
- Florence Center - 7607 Dixie Highway, Florence, KY 41042 Job
- Triages phone calls and walk-ins as needed.
- Answers routine medical questions for patients.
- Provides patients clinical guidance.
- Patient Education. Job Requirements:Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited program for Medical Assistants or
LPN/RN license--in the Commonwealth of Kentucky is required.
- Active CPR certification required.
- Minimum of one year experience in family practice a plus.
- 1 year clinical experience in family practice setting.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
Keywords: HealthPoint Family Care, Covington , MA, LPN or RN - Triage - Multiple Positions & Locations Available, Healthcare , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!