Company: Comfort Keepers - Northern Kentucky
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Job DescriptionComfort Keepers is looking for a Caregiver to
join our team. The Caregiver is responsible for the physical care
and emotional support of our clients who may no longer be able to
take care of themselves due to illness, injury, surgery, or
disability.The ideal candidate must be able to care for our clients
and their property with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect.
This person will encourage and remain empathetic to the clients at
- Home assistance – Provide light housekeeping, run errands or
provide transportation if needed. Accompany clients to appointments
and assist with medications. Prepare meals, purchase food and
provide personal assistance with general living needs. Personal
services could include toileting, bathing, feeding and grooming.
Provide any financial aid if needed such as balancing checkbooks,
going to the bank or helping the client to pay their bills.
- Companionship – Provide companionship and conversation by
stimulating, encouraging and assisting an individual. Requirements:
- High school diploma preferred.
- Must be able to complete a Criminal Background report.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds at a time
- Ability to reach, bend, kneel and stand for (sometimes) a long
period of timeCaregiver Job Benefits:
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Competitive pay
- Work near your home
- Gas cards
- Paid time off
- Ongoing paid training
- Supportive and Rewarding Work EnvironmentPowered by
Keywords: Comfort Keepers - Northern Kentucky, Covington , Caregiver, Healthcare , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!