Independently Licensed Counselor, Psychologist, SWKer for Group Practice
Company: Vivify Counseling and Wellness
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Vivify Counseling and Wellness is a private practice that offers
quality counseling to the greater Cincinnati area in a
collaborative environment. We are growing into an innovative
multidisciplinary practice that offers additional services to
improve clients' nutrition, physical health and sleep in order to
support meeting therapeutic goals.*The Basics:
- Openings for a part or full-time clinician, counselor,
psychologist, social worker, or therapist who will work with ADULT
clients. Expertise treating anxiety in adults or willingness to be
trained in that specialization is preferred. Experience with
couples and family are optional, not required.
- Part-time positions have flexible hours. 5-30 sessions per
week, based on your preference and availability (must be available
for a minimum of 5 sessions weekly). Some evening or weekend
availability recommended. Availability on Fridays is ideal.
- Our positions are contract positions with the office providing
all overhead, furnishings, billing, booking software and basic
Benefits and Perks:
- Ability to set your own schedule; work as little as 5 sessions
a week or as many as you want.
- We provide you the clients, you maintain them.
- Ability to use Video Conferencing (Telehealth) in the office or
from home if that is client's preference.
- Rent, utilities, cleaning, office supplies, marketing, billing
- Large enough space to run group therapy if contractor
- Minimal required paperwork.
- Possible partnership opportunity after two years as a
- EMDR friendly practice.
- Access to free training and consultation regarding
neurologically informed, CBT approaches to treating anxiety.
Practice owner has trained under and maintains ongoing consultation
with Dr. Catherine Pittman, author of "Rewire your Anxious Brain."
This training and consultation would satisfy the certification
needed to become a Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment
- Future access within the practice to specialists from other
disciplines that are helpful in treating our population, such as a
sleep specialist, personal trainer/yoga instructor, and
- Walking distance to great places to eat and shop; our office is
on Main St. (Mainstrasse) in downtown Covington.
- Eligibility for End of Year Bonus
- Our population is motivated and are not court-ordered.
- Clinician will serve individual adults, primarily those
struggling with anxiety, anxiety disorders, and depression but can
see a myriad of issues based on areas of expertise.
- Some Spanish speaking clientele, however contractor will not
see these clients unless fluent in Spanish.
- To be eligible each applicant MUST have a current license in
the State of Kentucky as a Counselor LPCC, Social Worker LSW, LISW
or Psychologist, PsyD or PhD. LPCAs and CSWs will not be
- Contractors need malpractice insurance, a cell phone, computer,
and licensure. We will provide the rest.We look forward to talking
Keywords: Vivify Counseling and Wellness, Covington , Independently Licensed Counselor, Psychologist, SWKer for Group Practice, Healthcare , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!