Company: Hospice Of Hope, Inc
Posted on: February 9, 2024
The RN Inpatient Care provides skilled nursing care to
terminally ill patients based on an ongoing nursing assessment of
need. The RN Inpatient Care plans, implements, and evaluates
nursing care through systematic assessment of health needs and
optimum utilization of personnel. Night shift, 7:00 pm to 7:00 am,
three shifts per week including weekend rotation, this position is
eligible for $7,000.00 bonus = $3,500.00 after six months of
employment, $3,500.00 after one year of employment.
- Use clinical tools, data and other information to complete
assessments of patient needs
- Creates, implements and updates individualized plan of
- Educate patients and caregivers on benefits, services and other
- Document complex medical information to outline and improve
- Follow quality care processes in compliance with regulatory
guidelines and company procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with patients,
physicians and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to assess and respond to patient and
family needs in a timely manner
- Basic computer skills, including working knowledge of the
Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in establishing professional and collaborative
relationships with patients, families and providers
PROFESSIONAL: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and
current licensure, or eligibility to be licensed, in Kentucky and
Ohio. At least one year of experience in a patient care position in
a hospital, nursing home, or related health care facility
PERSONAL: Personal qualities of empathy, responsibility and
dependability. Must demonstrate effective communication skills with
team members, patients, providers, and family members. Must have
ability to work independent of direct on-site supervision.
Demonstrates leadership and teaching ability. Must carry state
minimum in automobile liability insurance.
PHYSICAL JOB: Must arrange travel and be able to access client
homes, nursing homes, hospitals and other facilities independently.
Must demonstrate proper use of personal protective equipment and
observe universal precautions. Must be able to lift at least 50
pounds using proper body mechanics.
Keywords: Hospice Of Hope, Inc, Covington , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Seaman, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!