Certified Sterile Processing Tech
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 4, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Sterile Processing Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of the Sterile Processing Tech is to perform and participate in decontamination, cleaning, assembling, packaging, scanning, sterilization, storage and distribution of reusable surgical instrumentation and equipment.
- Decontaminates and sterilizes instruments, medical supplies and equipment, and assembles, wraps and sterilizes trays of instruments.
- Follows proper standard precautions while in decontamination and sterilization areas.
- Monitors biological and chemical wash solution to ensure quality and consistency for decontamination of instruments and medical equipment.
- Sorts mismatched sets of instruments, trays, and medical equipment and makes them available to sterile processing customers in a timely manner.
- Performs environmental maintenance duties and assists in maintaining inventory levels in sterile processing, the operating room, and in equipment storage areas.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.Requirements:
- Sterile Processing Technician certification preferred
- Two years of Sterile Processing Tech experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting
- Current CPR Certification
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Sterile Processing Tech, Sterile Processing Technician, Central Sterile Processing Tech
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Covington , Certified Sterile Processing Tech, Healthcare , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!