Recruiter (Contract to Start)
Company: Fidelity TalentSource
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Fidelity TalentSource (A Division of Fidelity Investments) is
hiring an Associate, Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter) at
Fidelity Investments. This role starts as a six month contract.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will screen, develop, and
manage relationships with active internal and external candidates,
as well as passive external candidates for pipelines and select
assignments within Fidelity. You will also identify leads through
various research methods and then qualifies and develops those
leads through scripted screening interviews when appropriate. The
incumbent works in partnership with Staffing Consultants to
introduce developed candidates for open positions, typically
recurring roles with known profiles.
- Partner with Staffing Consultants to gain business unit
knowledge, understand business unit needs, and customize candidate
development efforts to those areas needed by Staffing Consultant
- Develop efficient research and sourcing approach for the
immediate need as well as longer-range pipeline development across
- Contract with Sourcing colleagues and Staffing Consultants
regarding overall expectations, timeframes, candidate pool quality
and quantity, and frequency of updates.
- Use available tools and resources, including Senior Candidate
Developers, to learn about current market intelligence, industry
trends, compensation practices, and consultative approaches
- Implement various sourcing techniques (job boards, print media,
telephone lists, etc) to find appropriate active and passive
candidates for specific Fidelity positions, focusing on "highest
payback" or most relevant organization, roles, etc.
- Implement sourcing strategy with an eye to cost implications
and establishing a solid pipeline of talent to optimize timeliness
- Capitalize on understanding of current Fidelity need, and
knowledge of industry trends, in order to utilize a broad network
to source candidates and generate leads and contacts.
- Perform data mining and proactive, outbound calls to reach and
acquire active and passive external candidates. Review resumes and
- Build and maintain a solid understanding of current employment
market perspective and trends.
- Maintain dedication to stay in contact with recent new hires to
further build candidate pipelines.
- Ensure a positive experience for all leads and candidates
beginning with initial contact.
- Represent Fidelity in marketplace; build impression of firm
through contact with passive candidates and sources of
- Optimally position Fidelity, specific organizations, and
opportunities to leads and candidates.
- Qualify candidates for a possible Fidelity match, using
screenings, phone interviews, references etc.
- Use knowledge about business unit needs and specific
opportunity to determine candidate fit with Fidelity.
- Prepare candidates for screenings/interviews by supplying as
much information as appropriate to candidates about Fidelity, the
business unit, and the job.
- Build ongoing relationships with candidates to attract them to
Fidelity and keep them "warm".
- Hand off warm candidates to Staffing Consultants.
- Ability to effectively educate candidates on Fidelity's career
paths, benefits and compensation.
- Maintain integrity of data entered into Hiring Management
System (HMS) and File Finder.
- Enter and update accurate data on a real time basis.
- Participate in site specific and/or function specific
recruiting and community events.
- Participate on project work designed to address process
improvements for sourcing technology, data management, search
practices, and Staffing initiatives.
COVID work policySafety is our top priority. Once we can be
together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will move
to our dynamic working approach. You'll be spending some of your
time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic working - post pandemicOur aim is to combine the best of
working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this
means a consistent balance of working from home and office that
supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working
Your success and growth is important to us, so you'll want to enjoy
the benefits of coming together in person - face to face learning
and training, quality time with your manager and teammates,
building your career network, making friends, and taking full
advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for
Keywords: Fidelity TalentSource, Covington , Recruiter (Contract to Start), Human Resources , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!