Lane originates in Scottsville, KY delivering to stores in
Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, and West Virginia. Drivers
are responsible to unload each trailer using a lift gate. Trailers
are loaded on roller carts with loose boxes stacked on top. Driver
must remove the loose boxes on top and place them in U-boats
(smaller carts) before removing the roll carts off the trailer.
Some of the roll carts can weight 800 to 1200 pounds. This is a
physically active job, drivers must be aware of this before joining
fleet. Home time is a 34 reset weekly for drivers living in these
areas: Within 80 miles of Scottsville KY, within 20 miles of Hazard
KY, within 20 miles of Louisville KY, within 15 miles of Paducah
KY, within 20 miles of Evansville IN, within 15 miles of French
Lick IN, within 15 miles of Crossville TN and within 50 miles of
Nashville TN. KY Domiciled drivers not living within the areas
above will be home every two weeks for 2 days. Average loads per
driver are 5.5 per week with 16.8 stops. Average MPU 1250.
WHY CR ENGLAND?
* Home Weekly
* All newer Freightliner cabs.
* On-site driver manager to help support and guide you while out
on the road.
* Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
* Top of the line FULL Benefits for you and your family
* 401k Participation
* Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
* Cash Referral Program
Trucking freight handling:
* Trailers are loaded on roller carts, U-boat cards, and some
full pallets. This is a hand unload account, but not by piece.
Type of Freight:
* Dry Vans
* Must have a valid CDL-A license.
* Must have 3 months prior driving experience.