MDS Coordinator New Hire Offer!
Company: Scarlet Oaks
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Scarlet Oaks -
*$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!*
Scarlet Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation
Centeris seeking an experienced full-timeRN/LPN
MDS Coordinator.The primary purpose of this position is to
coordinate the RAI process assuring the timeliness, and
completeness of the MDS, CAAs, and Interdisciplinary Care Plan.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF MDS COORDINATOR:
- Monitors and guides the completion of assessments in a timely
- Involvement and supervision of inputting of MDS assessments,
the transmission to the state, and obtains receipt of
- Schedules and facilitates care plan conferences Facilitates
monthly QM meetings
- Manages Care Planning Process
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS OF MDS COORDINATOR:All
qualified applicants MUST have the following:
- Must hold a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or
- A current, unencumbered, active RN license and CPR
- At least 2 years experience in Long Term Care as a MDS
- RAC-CT Preferred
SKILLS AND QUALITIES OF MDS COORDINATOR:All
qualified applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Outstanding knowledge of Case-Mix, Federal Medicare PPS
process, and Medicaid reimbursement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and critical
- Solid understanding of current federal, state, and local
standards, regulations, and guidelines that govern our
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
As our employee you will enjoy working in an environment that
promotes professional growth and development that offers
competitive wages and PTO plans, benefit options such as medical,
dental, and vision coverage as well as life insurance and
Keywords: Scarlet Oaks, Covington , MDS Coordinator New Hire Offer!, Other , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!