Senior Counselor (CDAC) ($3500 sign on bonus)
Company: New Season
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? New Season
is seeking a passionate Senior Substance Abuse Counselor
to help people struggling with substance abuse disorders regain
Apply today to help fight against the opioid epidemic and join a
united work family.
For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have been a leading
national health care service provider of outpatient treatment
centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and best in
class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team
members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling,
support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We
treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying
causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not
only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their
journey to recovery.
Substance Abuse Counselor Job Summary:
Provides individual, group, and family counseling to patients as
required. Works with a multidisciplinary treatment team consisting
of Medical Director, Program Director, Treatment Services
Coordinator, Counselors and Nurses to identify and meet the
clinical needs of the patient and to assist in their overall
- Works with patients to complete all intakes, admissions,
discharges, and transfer paperwork.
- Documents patient progress through counseling and interaction
- Completes patient psychosocial and an individualized treatment
plan within the required time frame.
- Identifies any clinical/case management needs and works to
address those needs.
- Performs individual, group, and family counseling as
- Performs at least 20 hours of direct one-on-one patient contact
per week through individual or group counseling.
- Reports patient abuse, neglect and exploitation as
- Reports patient grievances as required.
- Educates patient in all aspects of treatment, corresponding
health issues and steps to recovery.
- Obtains Urine Drug Screens and initial patient photo
- Assists in monitoring all patient activities on center
- Actively participates in community relations activities as
directed and authorized.
- Ensures the reading and understanding of the Policy and
- Is responsible for obtaining or maintaining proper licensure
and/or certification according to specific state requirements.
- Participates in all staff meetings
$3500 Sign On Bonus
Early morning hours (Allows for a great work life
Generous PTO (3 weeks with buy up options)
Excellent Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision
FSA's, Telehealth and Tele-Counseling services
Short/Long Term Disability
401k with up to 3% matching
Reimbursement for education, license, tuition,
Referral bonus (up to $750)
Qualified candidates will have a Master's degree in Human
Services or a related field and CDAC certification with from
KY AODE Board.
Experience in the substance abuse field is not required, but
Colonial Management Group, LP./New Season provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
40 hoursCovington Treatment Center
Keywords: New Season, Covington , Senior Counselor (CDAC) ($3500 sign on bonus), Other , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!