Senior Counselor (CDAC) ($3500 sign on bonus)
Company: New Season
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? New
Season is seeking a passionate Senior Substance Abuse Counselor to
help people struggling with substance abuse disorders regain their
sobriety. Apply today to help fight against the opioid epidemic and
join a united work family.New Season:For over 30 years, New Season
Treatment Centers have been a leading national health care service
provider of outpatient treatment centers that specialize in
providing safe, quality and best in class care for individuals
living with Opioid Use Disorder ("OUD").Operating in over 70
treatment centers in multiple states, our team members are engaged
in medication-assisted treatment, counseling, support, and care
management of individuals living with OUD. We treat the whole
person and, in so doing, address the underlying causes of OUD in an
effort to provide a continuum of care that not only addresses
treatment needs but supports the patient on their journey to
recovery.Senior Substance Abuse Counselor Job Summary:Provides
individual, group, and family counseling to patients as required.
Works with a multidisciplinary treatment team consisting of Medical
Director, Program Director, Treatment Services Coordinator,
Counselors and Nurses to identify and meet the clinical needs of
the patient and to assist in their overall well-being.Essential
- Works with patients to complete all intakes, admissions,
discharges, and transfer paperwork.
- Documents patient progress through counseling and interaction
- Completes patient psychosocial and an individualized treatment
plan within the required time frame.
- Identifies any clinical/case management needs and works to
address those needs.
- Performs individual, group, and family counseling as
- Performs at least 20 hours of direct one-on-one patient contact
per week through individual or group counseling.
- Reports patient abuse, neglect and exploitation as
- Reports patient grievances as required.
- Educates patient in all aspects of treatment, corresponding
health issues and steps to recovery.
- Obtains Urine Drug Screens and initial patient photo
- Assists in monitoring all patient activities on center
- Actively participates in community relations activities as
directed and authorized.
- Ensures the reading and understanding of the Policy and
- Is responsible for obtaining or maintaining proper licensure
and/or certification according to specific state requirements.
- Participates in all staff meetingsBenefits:
- $3500 Sign On Bonus
- Early morning hours (Allows for a great work life balance)
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO (3 weeks with buy up options)
- Excellent Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision
- FSA's, Telehealth and Tele-Counseling services
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k with up to 3% matching
- Reimbursement for education, license, tuition, etc.
- Referral bonus (up to $750)Essential Qualifications:
- Education/Licensure/Certification: Qualified candidates will
have a Master's degree in Human Services or a related field and
CDAC certification with from KY AODE Board.
- Experience Required: Experience in the substance abuse field is
not required, but preferred.Colonial Management Group, LP./New
Season provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.40 hoursCovington Treatment Center
Keywords: New Season, Covington , Senior Counselor (CDAC) ($3500 sign on bonus), Other , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!