Certified Substance Abuse Counselor ($2k Sign on Bonus)
Company: New Season
Posted on: June 18, 2022
***$2,000 Sign on Bonus***For over 30 years, New Season
Treatment Centers have been a leading national health care service
provider of outpatient treatment centers that specialize in
providing safe, quality and best in class care for individuals
living with Opioid Use Disorder ("OUD").Operating in over 70
treatment centers in multiple states, our team members are engaged
in medication-assisted treatment, counseling, support, and care
management of individuals living with OUD. We treat the whole
person and, in so doing, address the underlying causes of OUD in an
effort to provide a continuum of care that not only addresses
treatment needs but supports the patient on their journey to
- Works with patients to complete all intakes, admissions,
discharges, and transfer paperwork.
- Documents patient progress through counseling and interaction
- Completes patient psychosocial and an individualized treatment
plan within the required time frame.
- Identifies any clinical/case management needs and works to
address those needs.
- Performs individual, group, and family counseling as
- Performs direct one-on-one patient contact per week through
individual or group counseling.
- Reports patient abuse, neglect and exploitation as
- Reports patient grievances as required.
- Educates patient in all aspects of treatment, corresponding
health issues and steps to recovery.
- Obtains Urine Drug Screens and initial patient photo
- Assists in monitoring all patient activities on center
- Actively participates in community relations activities as
directed and authorized.
- Other duties as assigned.Education/Licensure/Certification:
- Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but
- Qualified candidates will have a counseling Certification in a
related field (CADC)
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not requiredExperience
Required: -Minimum of 500 hours of experience in substance abuse is
preferredSkill and Ability:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and be dependable and
- Basic mathematics skillsBenefits:
- 2,000 Sign on Bonus
- Competitive Pay
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Excellent Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision
- FSA's and Teladoc services
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k with up to 3% matching
- Leadership Development AcademyEOC: -Colonial Management Group,
LP./New Season Is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
and to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that
prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color,
age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy,
marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws4:45am -
1:15pmCovington Treatment Center
Keywords: New Season, Covington , Certified Substance Abuse Counselor ($2k Sign on Bonus), Other , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!