Company: trak group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Executive AssistantWhat you need to be successful:
- Executive Assistant experience in a for-profit setting
- Tech Savvy
- Calendar management and presentation preparation and design
- C-level executive support experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups
of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff,
community leaders, donors, and funded partners.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with
little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to
situations and events that require quick response or
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in
handling confidential information.Responsibilities include:
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize
inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make
judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events:
schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute
presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of
Board Secretary. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and
regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters and funding
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that
facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the organization,
including assisting with special projects; designing and producing
complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and
preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties;
composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists;
making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external
constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including
those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and
determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response,
exercising judgement to reflect CEO's style and organization
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of
upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up
appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues
taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
Anticipate CEO's needs in advance of meetings, conferences,
- Maintain open communications with the Executive Leadership
team, including meeting regularly with their operations and
technology coordinator and providing information and documents as
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist
with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for
smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating
leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the
Executive Team. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate
staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the CEO.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO's outreach
activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate
- Manage all aspects of organization's office services. Evaluate
and assist in developing office policies and procedures for
improved workflow and anticipate future needs as organization
grows. Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment,
services, and supplies necessary for operation of
- Manage information systems operations including hardware,
software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and
strategic systems development and planning. Provide leadership to
all levels of the organization, to meet their current and future
- Replenish office materials such as printer supplies, paper,
office supplies, etc.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Process and distribute daily mail.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of
the organization.Why work here:
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Development opportunities
- 14 paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays)
- Sick leave, personal days, and vacation time
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account with Employer contributions (HSA)
- Life Insurance and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short term disability
- 2 Retirement savings programs BOTH with Employer match!!
Keywords: trak group, Covington , Executive Assistant, Other , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!