Program Leader-Kenton County (Covington, KY)
Company: Boys Girls Clubs of Greater Cincinnati Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Primary Function: To plan and implement programs for Club
members in accordance with BGCGC's mission, with emphasis on the
Graduate, Fit for Life, Ready to Serve program model. Programs are
facilitated through the Youth Program Quality Intervention (YPQI)
tool, developed by the Weikert Center for Youth Program
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide individual guidance and establish relationships with
members that are conducive to their growth and development.
- Create fun and engaging programs that reflect BGCA programs and
- Create weekly program schedule that reflects the program model
and continuous quality improvement.
- Stimulate interest in the program through personal engagement,
skilled instruction, special events, tournaments, contests and
- Provide supervision and direction to Assistant Program
- Ensure relative program areas are clean, orderly and safe.
- Keep ongoing inventory of supplies and materials needed to
conduct effective programming.
- Participate in professional development trainings as required
BGCGC and YPQI.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Program
Coordinator or Club Director.
- Maintains close contact with Program Coordinator, Education
Coordinator, Club Director and other Club staff, volunteers and
- Work collaboratively with other Program Leaders and Leadership
Staff to enhance program development.
- Actively participate in professional development training.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
We maintain a 15:1 member to staff ratio. Activities are varied and
require active engagement during educational and recreational
programming, which may include extended periods of walking and
standing. Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than
25 lbs. Requires ability to use computer, various standard and
specialized software and database systems, keyboard, calculator and
typical office machines.
High School Diploma or GED required. College degree preferred. A
minimum of 1 year experience in youth development required.
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high
- Ability to work with a team.
- An understanding of the needs and interests of young
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with young people in a positive way,
particularly as it relates to behavior issues.
- Maintain a positive, friendly and cooperative attitude at the
CPR and First Aid certification preferred.
- Part-time employment
- Hourly Rate: $15.00/hour
- Great Benefits including Paid PTO and Holidays
Keywords: Boys Girls Clubs of Greater Cincinnati Inc, Covington , Program Leader-Kenton County (Covington, KY), Other , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!