Call Center Customer Support Representative
Company: NorthKey Community Care
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Call Center Customer Support Representative - Summary*
NorthKey Community Care is seeking a full-time *Call Center*
*Customer Support Representative* to provide a high level of
customer service in interacting with new clients and callers. This
position is responsible for a variety of duties, including
answering phone calls within a centralized call center, providing
excellent customer service, scheduling client appointments, and
serving as an informational resource to callers about NorthKey
Community Care's services and programs.
*Call Center Customer Support Representative - Perks and Pay*
* Opportunity for pay increase within first six months
* Up to 12% annual bonus
* Flexible schedule opportunities
* Family and team oriented work environment
* Generous plan for paid time off (PTO)
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Individual and family health insurance, individual life
insurance, and other insurance plans offered.
* 401(k) with employer match
* Potential eligibility for Student Loan Forgiveness through the
Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
*Call Center Customer Support Representative - Qualifications*
* High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree or above
* Experience in customer support, receptionist, and/or
administrative duties is preferred.
* Possess strong phone contact, active listening, and customer
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
* Ability to adapt and respond to different types of individual
*Call Center Customer Support Representative - Job Duties*
* Answer calls to NorthKey's centralized call center to support
clients in a courteous and polite manner by providing a high level
of customer service.
* Be an informational resource to both staff and clients contacting
the call center.
* Maintain a patient and empathetic attitude at all times.
* Contact clients by telephone to remind of upcoming appointments
for identified staff members.
* Schedule and reschedule appointments for outpatient providers and
other programs as deemed necessary.
* Maintain electronic health records per state regulations.
* Adhere to confidentiality in all matters pertaining to client
*NORTHKEY COMMUNITY CARE - COMPANY OVERVIEW*
Since 1966, NorthKey Community Care (NorthKey) has provided
effective and efficient mental health, substance use, and
developmental disabilities services to the Northern Kentucky region
with the commitment to providing the right service, at the right
time, and in the right place. With multiple convenient locations
throughout the Northern Kentucky region (Kenton, Boone, Campbell,
Grant, Carroll, Gallatin, Pendleton, and Owen counties), NorthKey
offers a wide array of mental health, substance use, and
developmental disabilities services unparalleled in the region.
*Come join the NorthKey team to help Transform Lives and
Communities Through Excellence in Mental Health, Substance Use, and
Developmental Disabilities services!*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* What is your requested hourly wage?
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: NorthKey Community Care, Covington , Call Center Customer Support Representative, Other , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!