Amazon DSP - Package Delivery Driver
Company: Amazon DSP Driver
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Amazon Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) are looking for delivery
associates (drivers) to help deliver packages to customers. DSPs
are independent businesses that partner with Amazon to deliver
packages. They offer competitive compensation, benefits, and
opportunities for career growth.
As a delivery associate, you will drive a DOT-regulated vehicle,
stay active, work independently, and be part of a motivated team
that safely delivers Amazon packages to customers in your community
every day. This position requires a Class 'D'.
Apply now to schedule your in-person interview and receive an
on-the-spot job offer!
Location: HCN1 - 3523 Point Pleasant Road, Hebron, KY
Compensation: At least $18.50 /hour,* plus overtime and
Shifts: Multiple shift options starting as early as 4:30am
What You'll Do
- Drive a DOT-regulated vehicle delivering packages to your
community with the assistance of a ride-along Helper
- Work 4-5 days per week and up to 11 hours per day including
breaks with shifts available seven days a week
- Load and offload packages up to 500lbs from the truck with the
assistance of a ride-along Helper
- Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional
and positive manner in the form of a deluxe delivery service across
home furnishings, outdoor grills, and other large products
What You'll Need
- Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Successful completion of a DOT physical
- Follow a mapped delivery route, track and report working hours
and breaks at appropriate times, adhere to all safety policies,
obey all applicable traffic laws, and drive in accordance with all
weather and conditions
- Must be able to maneuver boxes weighing between 50 and 500lbs.
(team lift), with or without reasonable accommodation
Why You'll Love Working for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner Many
of our Delivery Service Partners offer great benefits - including
healthcare, competitive pay, flexible schedules, and opportunities
for career advancement - all in a safe and inclusive environment.
Offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location,
and can include the following:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive wage plus overtime
- On-the-job training and career growth opportunities, such as a
Dispatcher or Operations Manager roles
- DOT certification
- Holiday pay opportunities
Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery
services to Amazon and are independent employers. Amazon works with
DSPs when their applicants or employees require a reasonable
accommodation that relates to Amazon's tools, systems, or work
areas and therefore necessitates Amazon's input. For applicants
with disabilities who may need an accommodation, please visit
https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us for more information.
Keywords: Amazon DSP Driver, Covington , Amazon DSP - Package Delivery Driver, Professions , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!