Facilities Maintenance Technician
Company: Wallick Communities
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are currently seeking a full-time Facilities Maintenance
Technician for Highpoint and St. Aloysius.
- Pay on demand (access your money as soon as you earn it)
- Up to 8 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance effective the first day of
the next pay period following the date of hire, typically within 2
- Company provided uniforms
- Gym membership or Fitness equipment reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical
illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
How You Will Contribute: In accordance with the Wallick Mission and
Values, the Facilities Maintenance Technician will perform general
maintenance duties for communities within the district in a timely
manner, taking care to ensure our residents needs are met and
comfortable homes maintained to the highest standards.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of prior maintenance
- You have knowledge of plumbing and/or electrical.
- You have a valid driver's license with reliable
- You understand maintenance and repair.
- You pride yourself on providing a great experience for the
resident, from respectful communication to quality and timeliness
- You are an adaptable and flexible problem solver.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You are detail oriented with the ability to balance and
organize multiple priorities.
- Using company provided technology, complete various work orders
for site maintenance projects as directed by the Community
- Complete unit turns within as directed by the Community
- Responsible for the timely completion of work orders within the
community, and detailed completion notes documented in the work
order tracking system.
- Responsible for emergency maintenance response within the
district which may include on-call rotations.
- Maintain specific levels of certification as required for the
- Responsible for maintaining the communities within the district
to Company standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Physical Demands: Position requires extensive walking,
stooping/bending, balancing, kneeling, squatting, and climbing.
Requires the ability to lift 50 lbs. Requires talking, seeing, and
hearing with reasonable accommodation.
Work Environment: Travel between communities within the district
may be required, depending on need. Position requires work to be
performed indoors and outside. Indoor working conditions are often
inside a residence within the community, a communal area, or in the
designated maintenance shop area. Outside work is throughout the
community grounds and outdoor communal areas.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and
About Wallick: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a
diversified organization specializing in the development,
construction and management of affordable multi-family housing and
senior living communities including memory care.
Wallick Mission : Opening doors to homes, opportunity, and hope. We
provide multi-family housing and senior living communities. We
strive to provide a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable place to call
Wallick Values: Our Values flow directly from our Mission and set
the expectation for how all associates work together. These values
#Maintenancejobs Associated topics: dig, fertilizer, grounds,
irrigation, landscape, maintenance, mower, podadore, sweep,
Keywords: Wallick Communities, Covington , Facilities Maintenance Technician, Professions , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!