CDL A Company Truck Drivers
Posted on: August 6, 2022
CDL-A COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS, WE VE GOT WHAT MATTERS MOST TO
- CONSISTENT WEEKLY HOME TIME
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE
CDL-A truck drivers choose to drive for Ascend because we have our
priorities straight and we are people obsessed! At Ascend, we focus
on what drives you, not only in your career, but outside of work
with your families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments.
We support CDL-A company truck drivers by offering top pay for
everything from mileage to holidays, more nights in your own bed,
unique industry-leading benefits, and the best equipment
Our intent, as One Team, is for Ascend to be the most reliable,
predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A company truck
drivers. We re moved by your success and relentlessly committed to
making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to foster a work
culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers through safety,
integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun!
We re committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A truck driver
- Average $77,000 annually
- New $1,000 weekly minimum!
- 1 Day Orientation
- Per diem pay program with $0.08 per diem and ZERO admin
We keep you moving but just in case, we take care of you!
- 7 Paid Holidays - $150.00 per day (PAID same as office
- Excellent Accessorial Pay:
- $150 Breakdown Pay
- $20 per hour Detention Pay
- Up to $150.00 Layover Pay
- Bonus paid for Clean DOT Inspection
- Additional monthly incentives on top of your base pay!
- Stable, consistent, scheduled home time you can count on!
- Leave out Sunday be home Friday
- Leave out Monday be home Saturday
- No NY or West Coast driving
- Quality equipment you can take pride in driving - New tractors
& trailers coming in!
- Industry leading insurance coverage for you and your family:
life, medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability more types of
coverage that you don t even know you need!
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Experienced dispatchers & dedicated Driver Retention
- Rider & Pet Program from day 1
- 401k with 5% company match
- Workhound partnership that gives drivers the opportunity to
provide feedback that we will listen to!
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Driver must have a valid CDL
- Must have a minimum of 6 months driving experience in the
operation of tractor/trailer equipment
- No more than one (1) preventable accident in the most recent
three (3) year driving period. (Does not include minor
Apply Online Below OR
Call (866) 613-1447 Today!
Keywords: Ascend, Covington , CDL A Company Truck Drivers, Professions , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!