Driver, Class A Liquid - OH_Cincinnati
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Our Cincinnati, OH Field Service branch is hiring for Class A
Drivers. These drivers perform driving duties associated with
projects such as industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car
cleaning, working outside year round in all types of weather. Work
is local, and schedule is primarily during the day, however must be
flexible and available for emergency situations and scheduled on
call weeks. *Please note that this role also requires physical
labor 75% of the time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs driving duties associated with industrial tank
cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response,
site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air
Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule
will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL is required;
- Previous experience operating roll off, vacuum trucks or
flatbed trucks is an asset;
- Previous labor experience is an asset;
- Hazmat and tanker endorsement required;
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule;
- Ability to use a mobile computer.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Covington , Driver, Class A Liquid - OH_Cincinnati, Professions , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!