CDL Local Truck Drivers make $75K - $90K PLUS Weekend Bonus
Company: Sharp Transit
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Local and Overnight Jobs for CDL Drivers
Weekend Bonuses and Hotels
CDLA Truck Drivers average from $75,000 to $90,000 per year at
Sharp Transit. Local and overnight positions are available. Our
Local drivers return home daily and work a schedule of 5 days on, 2
days off. Overnight drivers work a schedule of 4 days on, 3 days
off, and they can expect to spend 3 to 4 nights out per week.
Do you dislike sleeping on a truck? Overnight drivers at Sharp
Transit are provided with hotel rooms where you can stretch out and
relax. Enjoy some television and get some well-deserved rest!
Sharp Transit Drivers Enjoy Big Perks and Benefits:
- Weekend Bonus
- Drivers Average $75,000 to $90,000 Annually
- 5 Days On, 2 Days Off
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Well Maintained Equipment
Families Need Groceries and We Need You!
Call Us at (877) 904-3082 to Learn More
Or Apply Online Now!
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must possess a Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Must have at least 1 year of recent, verifiable tractor trailer
Sharp Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Keywords: Sharp Transit, Covington , CDL Local Truck Drivers make $75K - $90K PLUS Weekend Bonus, Professions , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!