Vender Risk Analyst I
Company: Lendmark Financial Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
At Lendmark Financial Services, we believe the success of our
company is specifically attributable to the quality of our
employees and their commitment to our customers. We value each
customer and understand that people want to do business with people
who care. That's one way we differ from our competitors. We are
proud of what we as a team have accomplished. We will always strive
for improvement, our motto since day one has been "Success is the
Lendmark Financial Services offers a comprehensive benefits package
for employees and dependents that includes medical, dental, vision
benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k), life insurance,
long-term disability, tuition assistance and an employee assistance
program. We also offer optional benefits such as critical care,
auto, home and pet insurance as well as other ancillary insurance
The Vendor Risk Analyst is responsible for monitoring the
relationship between the Company and its vendors. This position
will primarily be involved in implementing the on-boarding and
initial due diligence, and risk assessments used to monitor the
vendor's performance and activities.
* Review new vendor requests and assign risk review
* Conduct the on-boarding and off-boarding process for vendors
* Analyze and evaluate responses submitted for risk reviews and due
* Ensures all required documentation is properly and accurately
stored within the vendor risk management tool.
* Ensures the vendor is complying with consumer protection laws and
* Track and monitor expiration of documents.
* Performs research on vendors via the internet.
* Performs on-site quality assurance reviews.
* Bachelor's Degree or one - two years industry equivalent
* One - two years financial industry (consumer finance, preferably)
* Effective communication and organization skills.
* Ability to demonstrate an understanding of business
* Ability to work with minimum supervision and strong work
* Ability to analyze data.
* Ability to communicate issues involved with testing verbally and
* Accurately input data.
* Working knowledge of:
* Windows operating system and Windows - based applications
* Browsers (Firefox, Chrome)
* Excel, Word
If you are interested in a fast paced, high growth, team oriented
and great culture environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Keywords: Lendmark Financial Services, Inc., Covington , Vender Risk Analyst I, Professions , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!