Logistics Account Executive
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*Lighthouse Sales Executive*
The current logistics and supply chain industry is broken,
companies and individuals deserve better. The current industry
lacks transparency and visibility, goals and incentives are
misaligned, and the technology is soiled and archaic all of which
leads to an increased demand for unnecessary manual work.
Lighthouse solves these problems through the digitization and
automation of the logistics experience for customers and carriers;
our incorporation of world-class technology streamlines and
automates as many processes as possible ultimately allowing us to
provide full transparency and visibility as well shared metrics and
business model alignment.
_*We are the digital logistics company.*_
Logistics Sales Executives (LSE's) are responsible for generating
business through the development of relationships with companies
that ship freight within the domestic U.S. as well as cross-border
to and from Canada. While forging these valuable relationships,
LSE's will assess the prospect(s)/customer(s) current logistics
challenges and create plans to solve or circumvent those challenges
using a technology-first approach. LSE's are responsible for new
client sales, growing existing accounts and managing/executing
those shipments through the Lighthouse Carrier Network.
*What We Expect from Our LSE's*
- *Continued Learning: *Focus on learning the industry beginning
with the challenges faced in the current market, the day-to-day
operations and how to best apply technology and automation, and how
to create solutions resulting in better customer/carrier
- *Support the Business: *Leverage our technology to make
appointments, enter shipments, negotiate rates, book carriers,
manage inbound calls, emails and messages and any other tactical
- *Business Development/Relationship Building: * Prospect and
develop new business through a multitude of channels including your
- *Prioritize Team Workload: * Work closely with your team as well
as Carrier Success to prioritize needs and ensure fulfillment on a
- *Fostering Relationships: *Provide continued outreach to
customers on a proactive basis in order to maintain business and
- *Documentation and Communication: *Document all interactions with
prospects, customers and carriers in the Logistics Platform,
constant communication is paramount.
- *Provide Solutions: *Understand and anticipate challenges faced
by prospects and customers and leverage our technology, processes,
and data to provide expedited solutions.
*What You Can Expect from Lighthouse*
- *Aggressive Compensation: *Competative base salary including an
unrivaled sales bonus structure with unlimited earning potential!
Our 2nd year LSE's, on average, are earning close to, if not,
- *Benefits: *Full medical, dental and vision benefits with high
- *Cutting-Edge Technology: *We use the best logistics technology
in the world.
- *Exciting Environment: * This doesn't feel like work, it's fun!
You won't fully understand it until you see it---
- *Amazing Culture: *Lighthouse wouldn't be Lighthouse without the
people, it would just be another company.
- *Work Life Balance: *From flexible hybrid scheduling, PTO and
more this is a top priority for us!
- *Growth: * We are rapidly growing, 100x year-over-year.
Advancement opportunities exist both vertically and horizontally
across the organization.
*Skills and Qualifications*
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication
skills with strong verbal and written communication.
- Sales experience preferred, especially negotiating/closing
- Service industry experience preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven experience with high call volume in a sales
- Ability to multi-task, anticipate, triage, and troubleshoot
problems before or as they arise.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $300,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Covington, KY 41011: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Covington, KY 41011%58047475%
Keywords: Lighthouse, Covington , Logistics Account Executive, Professions , Covington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!